UNCC (University of North Carolina, Charlotte Campus) has adopted a policy that allows transgender students, faculty and staff to use the restroom of their choosing. The new restroom facilities are being referred to as Family Style Accessible Unisex Restrooms, according to the UNCC Website. It was a quiet change to a policy that some may view as possibly controversial. GaysFeed thinks UNCC deserves a round of applause. Sound off in our comments section to let us know what you think about this policy change!
- Logos ‘Finding Prince Charming’ Bachelor Was A Former Rentboy [NSFW]
- Pulse Nightclub Survivors Will Not Be Expected To Pay Medical Bills
- University Study Reveals Homophobic Men Like Gay Imagery
- People Are Freaking Out About The U.S. Men’s Gymnastics Team
- Chris Mosier Is First Trans Athlete In Olympics, Nike Ad